Thursday, April 10, 2008

15 Words Or Less Poems - 4/10/08

Laura provided the following prompt:

At the end of spring break, I took the girls to the Mall of America to meet friends. We spent lots of time in the theme park, which just reopened as Nickelodeon Universe. This pic is of Maddie and me (you can tell, right?) on one of the new roller coasters.

What does this image remind you of? Do you love or despise coasters? Can you feel the motion? Does this bring back any childhood memories?

Pick any thought and quickly write a 15 Words or Less poem. Put it in a comment and I'll post it tomorrow. Check out the guidelines link in the sidebar if you've never played before, and, most importantly, have fun!


It elicited the following childhood memory:

Greasy corndogs
Tilt-a-whirl
Stomach churning
Gonna hurl
Round and round
Spewing on a pretty girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the memory. This
quick thinking writing is very difficult. I could not do
it but let me think a few more
months! :) :)
Just kidding!
Miss Rose