Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Interesting Quiz

A friend sent me this little quiz and I had a good time completing it. As with most things in my life I didn't put a lot of thought into it, just gut reaction responses. I think that sort of response reveals who I really am.

1.)Q. Can you cook?
1.)A. Yes, but hate to clean up afterwards

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?
2.)A. Pro Baseball Player

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had?
3.)A. Singing

4.)Q. Favorite place?
4.)A. Beach

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable?
5.)A. Corn on the Cob

6.)Q. What was the last book you read?
6.)A. When the Bough Breaks

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you ?
7.)A. Virgo

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
8.)A. Hell no

9.)Q. Worst Habit?
9.)A. Biting Fingernails

10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
10.)A. Depends how threatening you look and what time it is

11.)Q. What is your favorite sport?
11.)A. Golf

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
12.)A. Realistic

13.)Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
13.)A. Avoid Eye Contact, probably hum

14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
14.)A. Got Married

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you:
15.)A. I have ESP

16.)Q. Do have any pets?
16.)A. Not currently

17.)Q. Do u know how to do the macerana?
17.)A. Nope

18.)Q. What time is it where you are now?
18.)A. 6:00 PM

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
19.)A. Scary

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
20.)A. Teeth

21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
21.)A. Conscience

22.)Q. What color eyes do you have?
22.)A. Blue with red lines

23.)Q. Ever been arrested?
23.)A. No

24.)Q. Bottle or Draft?
24.)A. Draft

25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
25.)A. Pay on Mortgage

26.)Q. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
26.)A. Watermelon

27.)Q. What 's your favorite bar to hang at?
27.)A. Not much of a bar person, too smoky

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
28.)A. Yes

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
29.)A. Play on computer

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot?
30.)A. Situationally

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve?
31.)A. Bad drivers

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32.)A. Cerebral

33.)Q. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you ?
33.)A. Why not?

2 comments:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Love the eye color. LoL!

Lucy said...

bad drivers! my pet peeve too! beach is also my fav. place!
blue eyes with red lines, eh? haha You were funny even at the beginning!